“Common Sense Financial Strategies”
WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF PAYING OFF YOUR MORTGAGE EARLY?
- Opportunity cost
- Increased tax liability
- Zero return on equity
- Loss of control
- Loss of income opportunities
Your home is probably your largest asset and your mortgage is most likely your largest liability.
I bet you’ve been told that to save money you should use one of the following options…
- Get a 15-year mortgage
- Make a large down payment
- Make bi-weekly payments
- Making extra principal payments
Will this lead to financial independence?
There is a powerful concept I would like to introduce to you, and it has everything to do with your mortgage. I can show you how to take your mortgage from a liability to an asset.
What if you could actually make money on your mortgage?
If you want to find out how you can…
- Optimize your mortgage so it makes you money,
- Pay off a 30-year mortgage in a fraction of the time without reducing your cash flow,
- Maximize your “Mortgage Income TAX WRITE OFF.”
- Create an instant estate that transfers tax free to your heirs and
- Create retirement savings that will generate a paycheck for life at retirement…
I invite you to attend one of the “Common Sense Financial Strategies” seminar.
Date: TUESDAY, OCT. 18th | THURSDAY, OCT. 20th | SATURDAY OCT. 22nd
Time: 7:00 PM (CST) | 7:00 PM (CST) | 9:30 AM (CST)
Location: 15310 NORTH MAY AVENUE, SUITE 200 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73013
Seminar registration is closed!
*All information is kept strictly confidential and is never given to any third parties. Information is strictly used for reservation purposes.